WANTED: Implementation & Training Consultants
Following continued growth and new account wins we are looking to add a number of Implementation & Training Consultants to our existing team to help support the rollout of our unique document management solutions in automotive retailers across the UK.
Job Title: Implementation & Training Consultant
Location: UK – home based with significant travel
Reporting to: Operations Director with a dotted line to the relevant Technical Account Manager
Developed specifically for the automotive industry by automotive people, iDealFILE seamlessly integrates with dealer management and third-party systems – turning unsecured manual paper-based deal files into secure electronic digitally-signed, visible, traceable and auditable data.
Although a deal file can exist of up to 70 different documents, iDealFILE provides dealers with a single online platform to view and manage all of these items – regardless of how many other systems the dealer already has in place.
iDealFILE is now installed at over 270 franchised locations with a further 180 installations scheduled over the next few months. Our client base includes the estates of three of the AM100 top ten as well as many other leading dealer groups.
- Undertake the implementation and training of the company’s software products and services at client sites.
- Build excellent relationships with clients and users whilst on client sites.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the company’s software products and services.
- Provide input into the ongoing development and improvement of implementation and training processes and systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An aptitude for IT
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Confidence in training and presentation delivery
- Self-motivation with the ability to motivate others
- Automotive retailing
- Training delivery
- Sales/Aftersales systems and processes
- DMS systems
- A high level of organisation
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally with others
- A willingness to learn
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will then be invited to conduct a telephone interview before being invited to meet the senior management team.